Kowabunga Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
A radioactive shade of neon green for all our bitchin’ and bodacious babes.
- Creamy Vegan & Cruelty Free Formula 5 oz tube
- Botanically Infused with Natural Sunflower Extract
- Ammonia Free, Formaldehyde Free, Peroxide Free, PPD Free
How to Use:
Step 1: To create the best canvas for your colour, we recommend lightening your hair using the GDY Lightening Kit.
Step 2: Mix colour in a plastic bowl and use gloves to prevent staining hands.
Step 3: Ensure you strand test first before applying colour all over your head.
Step 4: Section and apply directly onto dry hair. Make sure colour is fully saturated at every step by combining product through each section.
Step 5: Let the colour sit for at least 30 minutes.
Step 6: Rinse with cold water and style as desired.
Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimise fading process.
Reduce hair washing days to extend colour.
- While colour is processing, use a cap to keep the colour damp.
- Product will stain, so protect hands, all surfaces and clothing.
- Apply shea butter, coconut oil or thick conditioner to the hairline to prevent staining.
- Click here for more information.
|Metro Melbourne||Same day between 6-9pm|
7 - 11 business days
1 - 5 business days
7 - 10 business days
|Rest of World||
5 - 20 business days
For more information see the FAQ page here.
Please check your chosen carrier website for any local delays.
We are happy to offer returns on any unworn, original conditioned items within 30 days of ship date. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items, nor any items that have been washed or worn. We cannot exchange or refund tickets or digital downloads. To organise a return, use our returns portal here.