- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions; however, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions will prevail. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- The Promoter is We Are Unified Pty Ltd ACN 147 772 629 of 17-19 Wangaratta Street, Richmond, VIC 3121, tel: (03) 8420 0000. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) will be known as UNIFIED.
- The Promotion commences at 4.00pm Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on June 15th, 2015 and closes at 4.00pm EST on June 30 th, 2015 "Promotion Period").
- Entry is open only to Australian residents. Entrants will be automatically entered when they preorder ‘Node’, the new album from Northlane, via 24Hundred.net during the Promotional period. Employees and contractors of UNIFIED and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. NSW permit number LTPS/15/04529
- UNIFIED has two ‘SONOS PLAY: 1’ prizes to be given away, each unit is worth RRP$329.00.
- Prizes will be randomly drawn by computer–generated process on July 24th, 2015 at 11am, at the location of UNIFIED, 17-19 Wangaratta Street, Richmond, VIC 3121.
- The Winners will be notified by email, as provided in the pre order. The close of draw will be announced via https://www.facebook.com/unfdcentral
- In the event the Winners cannot be contacted after a 72 hour period, the Promoter will deem the prize to be forfeited by the Winners. All efforts will be made by the Promoter to contact the Winner by phone and email before the prize is forfeited.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the application of the Corporations Act 2001 and the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any equivalent State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter collects personal information from all entrants in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion or claim a Prize and their entry may be discarded. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs of the Winner by the Promoter. By entering this promotion, participants consent to the use of their names and likenesses in this manner.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other member of UNIFIED will be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited to failure or malfunction of any computer equipment by reason of infection by computer virus, power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and, after consulting with the relevant legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- UNIFIED collects customer information in an effort to improve our customer's experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions. We collect information such as your name, e-mail and phone number when you subscribe to our newsletter. UNIFIED recognises that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
UNIFIED will not rent or sell your e-mail address for any reason. UNIFIED does share information you provide to us when you participate in competitions with those companies with whom we have joined to offer these promotions. We may disclose information about you to other members of the UNIFIED corporate family and as required by law.
You can always update or delete your personal information by emailing email@example.com.
Resolving Your Privacy Issues
More information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website www.privacy.gov.au.