WE ARE OPEN • SHIPPING DELAYS • MORE INFO
Tonight Alive 24Hundred Competition
Competition Terms and Conditions – Tonight Alive 24Hundred Competition
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between each entrant and Promoter. Entry into the competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is WAU Merchandise Services Pty Ltd atf WAU Merchandise Services Trust (ABN 17 357 472 002) of 17-19 Wangaratta Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121 (Promoter).
- The Prize Provider is Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 107 133 184) of 11 – 19 Hargrave Street, East Sydney, NSW, 2010 (Prize Provider).
- The Competition commences at 12:01am AEDT on Monday 22 February 2016 and concludes on 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday 10 March 2016 (Competition Period). Promoter may extend the closing date in its sole discretion. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt NOT at the time of sending by entrants. Late entries will not be eligible.
- Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age other than as set out in Clause 16.
- Employees and agents of Promoter, Prize Provider and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How to enter
- To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Pre-order and/or purchase a copy of the ‘Limitless’ CD album by Tonight Alive (the Album) from 24Hundred’s online store at http://24hundred.net/ (the Website) between 12:01am on Monday 22 February 2016 and 11.59pm on Thursday 10 March 2016; and
- Fill out the entry form for the Competition on the Website and provide an answer in 25 words or less to the following question:
‘What will be the first words out of your mouth when you’re in Japan meeting Tonight Alive?’
All entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
- Entry is limited to one Entry per Album purchase.
Prizes and Judging
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
- The one (1) most creative and entertaining entry as judged by Promoter in its sole discretion will be deemed the winner (the Winner). The Winner will receive:
- two (2) return economy flights to Tokyo from the Winner’s nearest Australian international airport;
- three (3) nights’ accommodation for two (2) people (standard, one room, double occupancy) at a hotel in Tokyo;
- two (2) general admission tickets to Punkspring Festival 2016 in Tokyo on 3 April 2016 (the Festival); and
- a meet & greet with Tonight Alive (time and location to be determined in the sole discretion of the Prize Provider)
(collectively, the Prize).
The Winner and guest may meet some or all of the members of Tonight Alive subject to individual member availability.
- Attendance at the Festival is subject to the Winner’s and guest’s compliance with the event venue conditions of entry and any instructions and directions given by the Prize Provider. Promoter and Prize Provider accept no liability or responsibility for any failure to comply with the above conditions of entry. Promoter, Prize Provider and the event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the Winner and/or his or her guest for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the Prize.
- The Prize is a single event trip for the Winner and his or her guest and cannot be separated into separate trips or components. The Winner and his or her guest must travel together. The two (2) flights for each route must be utilised at the same time, for the same travel dates, to and from the same destination. All travel is subject to availability at all times. The Winner and his or her guest are responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Travel suppliers/airlines and booking time of the flights to be chosen at Promoter’s discretion. Frequent flyer points are not available from any airline.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of any element of the Prize, including any conditions on the tickets and the Prize Provider’s requirements (as applicable).
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and his or her guest to ensure they are checked in for their flights, and arrive at the airport, on the correct date and at the time specified by the relevant airline carrier. Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider is responsible for any costs associated with the Winner and his or her guest missing any of their flights.
- As a condition of entry, the Winner consents to being filmed at the Festival. The footage of the Festival may be made available, at Promoter and/or Prize Provider’s discretion, on Promoter’s, Prize Provider’s and/or Tonight Alive’s official social media channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and/or Vevo. Promoter and/or Prize Provider may also photograph, video and/or film any other activities relating to the Winner’s acceptance or consumption of the Prize. The Winner acknowledges that Promoter and Prize Provider have the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to the Winner. The Winner may be required by Promoter and/or Prize Provider to provide further consents or sign releases in respect of his or her attendance at the Festival, including giving consent to be filmed.
- The Winner is only entitled to the relevant Prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement to compensate for any difference in actual Prize redemption cost and maximum value. No Prize is transferable nor can any Prize be taken as cash other than as specifically set out in these terms and conditions. No compensation is payable if any Winner cannot receive any aspect of a Prize for any reason.
- Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider will be responsible for any costs associated with winning a Prize unless specifically stated in these terms and conditions. The Prize does NOT include additional expenses, including but not limited to any transportation costs not expressly provided in the Prize, travel insurance, visas, meals, drinks, souvenirs, sightseeing or activities, incidentals, gratuities, taxes or surcharges or other ancillary costs which are the responsibility of the Winner and his or her guest.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and his or her guest may be requested to present their credit cards or a cash deposit upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all incidentals they may incur during their stay.
- The approximate retail value of the Prize is A$7,000. The Prize value has been reasonably estimated by Prize Provider as at the date of opening of the Competition. Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the date of Prize redemption.
- The Entries will be judged no later than 5:00pm Friday 11 March 2016. The Winner will be notified on Friday 11 March 2016 by telephone and email according to the details provided with his/her Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide further details to enable Prize redemption.
- Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of age and identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Promoter.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner rejects a Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Winner must be available to travel to attend the Festival on the specified dates in April 2016. If the Winner is unable to fulfil the Prize at this time, the Winner forfeits the Prize. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- If for some reason beyond Promoter’s or Prize Provider’s control, it is not possible to supply a Prize as advertised, Prize Provider will be entitled to supply a substitute prize in Prize Provider’s sole discretion. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason (including, but not limited to fraud, a state of emergency, natural disaster, war, technical failures or any other causes) Promoter reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- Entries must not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), Web site URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promoter, in its sole discretion. Promoter may delete any entries it deems offensive or inappropriate in its discretion and such entries will be disqualified from the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, unless stated otherwise by the entrant, entrants agree that Promoter may use the entrant’s contact details in any media for future competition, marketing or publicity purposes without further reference or consent. Promoter will collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of conducting the Competition and awarding the prizes. In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), entrants have a right to access most of the information Promoter holds about them.
- All entries become the property of Promoter and each entrant acknowledges that Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. Promoter and Prize Provider exclude all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider accepts any liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or a Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late or incomprehensible entries in the Competition. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Competition.
- Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider is responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
- The Prize will be awarded to person named in the Entry. However, in a dispute, the Prize will be awarded to the account holder of the Entry mechanism used to submit their Entry.
- Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrants if they tamper with the entry process including but not limited to submission of an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or where Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has acted in bad faith in respect of the competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Prize Provider. Entrant information disclosed as part of the Competition is disclosed to Promoter and not to Prize Provider. Each entrant fully releases Prize Provider from any loss or liability suffered by the entrant in connection with the Competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.