We are constantly working to improve our packaging to ensure that materials used are as sustainable and environmentally responsible as it can be. Wherever possible, we avoid plastics, have switched to compostable mailers and use cardboard to package vinyl and bulky items.
The team at 24Hundred are constantly looking at how we can improve in our efforts and will regularly update FAQs with regards to our sustainability efforts.
What are we doing to minimise our impact on the environment?
The team at 24Hundred stand by our responsibility to clients, customers, colleagues and supply partners in ensuring that the items we make and sell are produced under acceptable conditions and in an ethical way.
This means that all items have been produced:
- Lawfully, through fair & honest dealing;
- Without exploiting the people who made them;
- In decent working conditions and;
- Without damaging the environment
We are powered by Super Special Merchandise, based in Melbourne, Australia, who print a large majority of our merch. The two main suppliers Super Special merchandise use for garment supply are Gildan and AS Colour. Please read about their social responsibility policies here:
How can I ensure that I am purchasing environmentally responsible garments on your site?
We have introduced the ‘SUSTAINABLE’ tag on garments that are produced ethically to ensure you can shop with ease. You can find these grouped together as a collection under the MERCH and MUSIC menu options, called SUSTAINABLE.
What does SUSTAINABLE mean?
We have chosen to use the word SUSTAINABLE to tag items that meet one or more of the below criteria:
- Have a (relatively) reduced negative impact on the environment
- Have a positive impact on the environment
- Made from certified Organic materials, for example GOTS certified
- Have a carbon offset program associated with them
- Are made from100% recyclable, compostable or recycled materials
- Are packaged in 100% recyclable, compostable or recycled materials