Competition Terms and Conditions – The Pretty Reckless - 24Hundred Competition
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between each entrant and Promoter. Entry into the competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is WAU Merchandise Services Pty Ltd atf WAU Merchandise Services Trust (ABN 17 357 472 002) of 411 Francis St, Brooklyn, VIC, 3012 (Promoter).
- The Prize Provider is Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 107 133 184) of 11 – 19 Hargrave Street, East Sydney, NSW, 2010 (Prize Provider).
- The Competition commences at 12:01am AEDT on Friday, 11 December 2020 and concludes on 11:59pm Thursday, 18 February 2021 (Competition Period). Promoter may extend the closing date in its sole discretion. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt NOT at the time of sending by entrants. Late entries will not be eligible.
- Entry is open to Australian residents other than as set out in Clause 16.
- Employees and agents of Promoter, Prize Provider and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How to enter
- To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Pre-order and/or purchase a copy of the ‘Death By Rock And Roll’ CD and/or LP album by The Pretty Reckless (the Album) from 24Hundred’s online store at https://24hundred.net/collections/the-pretty-reckless (the Website) during the Competition Period; and
- Fill out the entry form for the Competition on the Website and provide an answer in 25 words or less to the following question:
‘What is your favourite song from The Pretty Reckless and why?’
All entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
- Entry is limited to one Entry per Album purchase.
Prizes and Judging
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
- The five (5) most creative and entertaining entries as judged by Promoter in its sole discretion will be deemed the winners (each, a Winner). The Winners will receive the opportunity to attend a private Zoom call with Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not consist of a one-on-one Zoom call with each individual Winner. Zoom call date and time are to be determined by Promoter at a later date.
The Prize is valued at approximately AUD$10.
- Each Winner is only entitled to the relevant Prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement to compensate for any difference in actual Prize redemption cost and maximum value. No Prize is transferable nor can any Prize be taken as cash other than as specifically set out in these terms and conditions. No compensation is payable if any Winner cannot receive any aspect of the Prize for any reason.
- Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider will be responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize unless specifically stated in these terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and his or her guest may be requested to present their credit cards or a cash deposit upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all incidentals they may incur during their stay.
- Promoter and Prize Provider accept no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the date of Prize redemption.
- The Entries will be judged no later than 6:00pm Monday, 22 February 2021. Each Winner will be notified on Monday, 22 February 2021 by telephone and email according to the details provided with his/her Entry. Each Winner may be asked to provide further details to enable Prize redemption.
- Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right to request each Winner to provide proof of age and identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Promoter.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of first notification attempt, if a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Winner rejects a Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Winner must be available to attend the Zoom call on the specified dates advised by the Promoter. If the Winner is unable to attend the Prize at this time, the Winner forfeits the Prize. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- If for some reason beyond Promoter’s or Prize Provider’s control, it is not possible to supply a Prize as advertised, Prize Provider will be entitled to supply a substitute prize in Prize Provider’s sole discretion. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason (including, but not limited to fraud, a state of emergency, natural disaster, war, technical failures or any other causes) Promoter reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- Entries must not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), Web site URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promoter, in its sole discretion. Promoter may delete any entries it deems offensive or inappropriate in its discretion and such entries will be disqualified from the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, unless stated otherwise by the entrant, entrants agree that Promoter may use the entrant’s contact details in any media for future competition, marketing or publicity purposes without further reference or consent. Promoter will collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of conducting the Competition and awarding the prizes. In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), entrants have a right to access most of the information Promoter holds about them.
- All entries become the property of Promoter and each entrant acknowledges that Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. Promoter and Prize Provider exclude all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider accepts any liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or a Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late or incomprehensible entries in the Competition. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Competition.
- Neither Promoter nor Prize Provider is responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Entrants should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
- The Prize will be awarded to person named in the Entry. However, in a dispute, the Prize will be awarded to the account holder of the Entry mechanism used to submit their Entry.
- Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrants if they tamper with the entry process including but not limited to submission of an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or where Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has acted in bad faith in respect of the competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Prize Provider. Entrant information disclosed as part of the Competition is disclosed to Promoter and not to Prize Provider. Each entrant fully releases Prize Provider from any loss or liability suffered by the entrant in connection with the Competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.