Name of Competition (“Promotion”)
Test Press Fundraiser Supporting Thornhill 2023
UNIFIED Music Group Pty Ltd of 51 Wangaratta St, Richmond VIC 3121 Australia
Opens: Wednesday 1st February 2023 at 9AM (AEST)
Closes: Sunday 5th February 2023 at 11:59PM (AEST)
EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS: Any employee, contractor or sub-contractor of the Promoter or any of its related corporations and immediate family members are excluded from entering the Promotion.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
Submit entry via Promotion Site by:
· purchase Raffle Ticket during the Promotion Period; and
· accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion upon validly completing this Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
There are no restrictions on Entrants completing the Entry Procedure more than once.
There will be multiple prizes available for the Promotion. There are 10 Prize entry categories, Six (6) prize categories with two (2) prizes and four (4) prize categories with one (1) prize.
Winner/s will receive:
· one test press in the Prize entry category in which the person entered
The prize pool value for each Prize entry category of the Promotion is: $30, inc. GST (AUD).
See the ‘Prize’ section in the Terms of Entry below for further details.
One draw of all valid entrants for all Prize entry categories: Wednesday 8th February 2023 12PM (AEST) at Brooklyn, Victoria.
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period will win the Prize unless noted otherwise and where there are two Prizes available in a Prize entry category in which case the first two valid entries will receive a Prize.
Winner/s will be notified by the Promoter by email on Friday 10th February 2023 12PM (AEST).
Prize Claim Process Date
Winner/s must claim Prize/s by emailing email@example.com. Prize must be claimed by Friday 17th February 2023 at 12PM (AEST).
Unclaimed Prize Draw Date
One draw of all remaining valid entrants: Monday 20th February 2023 at 12PM (AEST) at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Winner/s Notification
Unclaimed Prize Winner/s will be notified by the Promoter by email on Tuesday 22nd February 2023 at 5PM (AEST).
TERMS OF ENTRY
- These Terms of Entry, together with the Schedule, (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) form the rules of entering the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms & Conditions to be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or Winner who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion each Winner agrees, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity regarding their win and consent to their name or image being used in any promotional material for the Promoter, in perpetuity in any media.
- If there is any discrepancy between these Terms of Entry and the Schedule, then the Schedule will prevail.
- The Promotion is only open to individuals who comply with the Terms and Conditions. Entries must be submitted by an individual. Automatically generated entries will be disqualified. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or Winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained Winner status using fraudulent means.
- If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, that entrant will have no entitlement to a Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a Winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of a Prize.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entry to this Promotion can only be made via the Entry Procedure. To enter this Promotion, an entrant must complete all of the steps as set out in the Entry Procedure section of the Schedule. Entrants must only complete the Entry Procedure once. If an entrant fails to abide by this Entry Limit, all entries by that entrant will be discarded.
- Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent that the entrant retains any rights (including copyright) in the entry submitted to the Promoter, the entrant grants the Promoter, its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive royalty-free transferable license to exercise all rights in all media throughout the world in the entry in perpetuity. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in its discretion, communicate the entry submitted to the Promotion in whole or in part to the public on any media platform, including Facebook and Instagram, together with the entrant’s name. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
SELECTION OF WINNER/S
- This is a game of chance. Each valid entry will be included in a random draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Winner/s will be randomly selected on the Draw Date.
- Winner/s will be notified on the date and via the method stated in the Winner/s Notification section of the Schedule. Each Winner consents to their name being published on https://www.facebook.com/24HundredNet and https://www.instagram.com/24hundrednet/in perpetuity.
- The Promoter may require a Winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Winner/s must provide a postal address to the Promoter to receive Prize/s. Prize/s will be posted to each Winner’s nominated postal address at the expense of the Promoter.
- If any Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Process Date, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a Winner (or a Winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Process Date, the relevant Winner’s entries will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date. Any Winner/s in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Winner/s Notification section of the Schedule.
- Winner/s will receive a Prize as detailed in the Prize section of the Schedule, in accordance with the Prize Claim Process. Winner/s may use a Prize for personal use only and Winner/s may not copy or reproduce a Prize (or any component of a Prize) or use a Prize (or any component of a Prize) for commercial purposes including resale of a Prize (or any component of a Prize).
- The value of each Prize and the total prize pool value is detailed in the Prize section of the Schedule.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise advised by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. Where a Prize or a component of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize another item or equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting a Prize that Winner/s must comply with all of the conditions of use for a Prize as notified by the Promoter or Prize Supplier from time to time.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote the Promotion and Winner/s of the Promotion. The personal information of entrants and contents of their entry may be provided to: (i) others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, suppliers and deliverers; (ii) relevant recording artists and relevant record labels (if any); (iii) our affiliates and the affiliates of the entities mentioned in (i) to (iii); and (iv) to authorities that regulate the Promotion or otherwise in accordance with the law. Entrants agree that the Promoter (and any related third-parties) may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
- If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information in the Entry Procedure, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a Prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing or participating in the Promotion, including internet costs, is the entrant’s responsibility.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions should be taken to limit, exclude or modify any of the entrant’s rights under Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar non-excludable legislative guarantees. Except as prohibited by law, the Promoter, its related companies and all those entities' personnel (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion, including entry in; (b) a Prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (d) for any injury or damage to any entrant's (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion); (e) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (f) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions; (h) if a Prize (or any element of a Prize) is cancelled for any reason; (i) any tax liability incurred by Winner/s or entrants; (j) if a Prize is damaged, lost or delayed where a Prize is delivered via post or other method of transportation; or (k) taking of the Prize (including attendance at any event or transportation to the event).
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (whether in part or whole) by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by government restrictions, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Instagram, Facebook or any other social media platforms (“Social Media Platforms”). However, the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Platforms. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to the Social Media Platforms. Each entrant completely releases all Social Media Platforms from any and all liability.
- The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.